List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    [stunnel-users] HTTPS proxy authentication
From:       Brett.Carroll () bpd ! treas ! gov
Date:       2006-12-01 12:53:59

--=_alternative 0046DC8685257237_=

I am trying to get stunnel to work through a HTTPS proxy but the current
version doesn't seem to include the patch for this. Does the latest
version (4.20) include https proxying support?

--=_alternative 0046DC8685257237_=

a HTTPS proxy but the current version doesn't seem to include the patch
for this. Does the latest version (4.20) include https proxying support?</font>
--=_alternative 0046DC8685257237_=--