List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    [stunnel-users] IPTables/Stunnel Help needed
From:       Alaric Dailey <alaricd () pengdows ! com>
Date:       2005-11-08 21:37:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Ok, I have a fairly complex firewall setup on my Linux box with 7 host
IPs, 2 Internet connections, and a DMZ.

I need to direct 1 IP to stunnel on the firewall to be forwarded to the
mail server in the DMZ on ports 8383, 993, 995 etc.. but leave ports 25,
and 3389 forwarded via iptables, can anyone lend a hand?

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]