List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    Re: Help with stunnel API programming
From:       Brian Hatch <bri () stunnel ! org>
Date:       2004-06-15 4:38:10

> Is there a way to use stunnel.so as an API.  I have interested in building
> my own stunnel wrapper application.

Stunnel doesn't have an API, correct.

> Where stdin and stdout of an inetd
> program are encrypter by stunnel.

Then, um, use stunnel in inetd mode?  It already has that
functionality.  Have stunnel listen on the port and exec
your cleartext-only program.

--=20
Brian Hatch                  "I can only conclude that I'm
   Systems and                paying off karma at a vastly
   Security Engineer          accelerated rate."
http://www.ifokr.org/bri/

Every message PGP signed