List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    Can you give Miss Marieke a vote ?
From:       "Mariekes Fan Club" <fanclubmarieke () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-06-07 6:34:03

Dear,

We apologize for our unsollicated email.  We represent the fanclub of our own \
Marieke, who is starting the preselection for Miss Belgium 2004.

Though beautiness and intelligence are important, the organisation has also a \
webpoll. So we are creative and ask you if you would vote for our Marieke on \
http://www.exposed.be/cgi-bin/webvotingoost/rankem.cgi?id=oost10 There are no popups \
or banners, just the click on the link is enough, and she has your vote !

We thank You in advance, a virtual kiss from her !!

The Fan Club of Miss Marieke