List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    How to activate stunnel at client machine?
From:       "Bee Sien Ooi" <bsien () lycos ! com>
Date:       2004-04-05 0:34:15

Hi all,

I've installed stunnel version 4.05 in my Windows machines. I'm trying to activate \
stunnel at the two machines (one as server, the other as client). As I know, I should \
run the following command at the server:

C:\myFolder>stunnel stunnel.conf

But which command should I run at the client machine? Do I need another .conf file \
for the client?

Can anyone please help me on this? Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Bsien