List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    Re: New user  cant get it UP
From:       Brian Hatch <bri () stunnel ! org>
Date:       2003-04-25 20:10:01

> I download stunnel-4.04.exe

> I then go start stunnel by double clicking on the .exe no luck, nothing,
> nata, except SERVER IS DOWN. Then I open a DOS prompt cd to the correct
> directory and run "stunnel -r <address>:443 -c" and all I get is server is
> DOWN!!!

You're trying to use command line args which are only available for
Stunnel 3.x.

3.x takes command line arguments, ala

	prompt>  stunnel -d PORT -c -r IPADDR:443

	otherwindow> telnet localhost PORT

4.x takes a config file in the same dir as the binary, such as

	client = yes

	[PORT]
	accept = PORT
	connect = IPADDR:443

--
Brian Hatch                  Early bird gets the
   Systems and                worm, but the second

Every message PGP signed