List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    Re: running swat w/ v4.04
From:       Brian Hatch <bri () stunnel ! org>
Date:       2003-04-16 15:41:45

> In version 3.22, I used the following command to run swat thru stunnel:
>
> /usr/local/sbin/stunnel -p /etc/stunnel/stunnel.pem -d 901 -l
> /usr/local/samba/bin/swat swat
>
> However, in version 4.04 this doesn't seem to work.  Is there some new way
> of doing things in version 4.04?  All of the instructions still seem to be
> for version 3.  Can someone offer detailed instructions on how to run swat
> with stunnel v4.04?

Yes, the 4.x branch doesn't use those command line args at all.  Read
the new man page, and try out the 'stunnel3_wrapper' or
'stunnel3_convert' scripts in http://www.stunnel.org/download/stunnel/contrib
which yields the following:

	# stunnel.conf
	cert = /etc/stunnel/stunnel.pem

	[901]
	accept = 901
	exec = /usr/local/samba/bin/swat

--
Brian Hatch                  A company is
   Systems and                judged by the

Every message PGP signed