List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    Switch connection on user cert?
From:       Fred.Krom () ict ! nl
Date:       2002-07-11 11:07:06

Hi All,

I'm using stunnel and it works excellent!
Now I connect to one server from one local IP address. I like to connect to
other servers depending on the user certificate (and one default server if
there is no valid certificate). I do not think it is a option on the moment
in the program, but is it possible to implement?

Thanks, Fred Krom