List:       stunnel-users
Subject:    FW: multiple stunnel daemons on the same linux box
From:       Sam Ganesan <SamG () npdinc ! com>
Date:       2001-09-19 18:04:18

Brian:

Thanks for a quick response

No I know how to do that and do it fine.  What I want to do is to try
and make my stable linux box be an ssl accelerator for a bunch of other
Windoze boxes running services that need to be wrapped.  Unfortunately
there is more than one server running the same service for different
groups of users.  I was wondering if I could use the same Linux box with
stunel to do it based on destination IP address almost like a reverse
transparent proxy where the stunnel box unwraps ssl but does not touch
either src IP or the dest IP

Sorry I was not clear in my description of the problem

Sam