List:       struts-user
Subject:    RE: Help!!!
From:       Venkat Jonnalagadda <venkat.jonnalagadda () epropose ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 21:54:52

Thanks Robin,
Though we can have hidden fields which sets the action to take place and
branch accordingly, but i was wondering if you could have different methods
which perform save/edit/delete etc., in the action class which can be
defined into the struts-config.xml under the action mappings, so you just
deal with the text file...Anything on these lines...

-Venkat