List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Successful Major Applications
From:       "Sean" <jakarta () wideasleep ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 15:01:40

I can't give to much detail until we are done, but we are in the process of
using Struts to write a real-time web application that will run
approximately 500 users per server, all with approximately 5-8 windows open
refreshing every 5-20 seconds.  Not sure if that is what you are looking
for.  I can give more detail later as we get closer to release.  Think large
enterprise system used by large financial institutions.

Sean