List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Struts Readme Instructions for WebLogic 5.1
From:       "Tim Kuntz" <timkuntz () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-12-30 5:20:47

Steven,

You probably want to create a new Web application to keep your installation
clean. I would read through the WebLogic Web Application doc as it explains
how to set an app up:

http://www.weblogic.com/docs51/classdocs/webappguide.html

Here is a sample from my configuration...

weblogic.properties:
   weblogic.httpd.webApp.myapp=/weblogic/myserver/myapp

directory structure:
   /weblogic/myserver/myapp
   .../myapp/META-INF
   .../myapp/WEB-INF