List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Checking for Security Roles
From:       "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClanahan () eng ! sun ! com>
Date:       2000-12-29 20:40:06

Good idea ... I just checked in modifications to the <logic:present> and
<logic:notPresent> tags that let you check for a particular role (using
request.isUserInRole() underneath) or a particular user principal name.
Example:

    <logic:present role="admin">
        ... special menu options for an admin ...
    </logic:present>

This will show up in tonight's nightly build.

Craig