List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Announcement: simple Application Generator
From:       Klaus Thiele <kth () pi-ag ! com>
Date:       2000-09-29 20:39:26

Karl Avedal wrote:

> Cool thing you have done, will definately look into it.
>
> Also, do you know that you are sending the attachement to everyone on the
> list?

oops, yes. i noticed this in _some_ cases - sorry.

next time i will publish a link to our server at once -
 then i dont have to send so many mails :))

  ==> http://195.127.234.115/pub/ejbgen.tar.gz

bye
  klaus

ps: next week, i am on holydays.
if somebody has questions to the code, drop a mail to my
collegue Stefan Schepp (mailto:stefan.schepp@pi-ag.com).

--
Klaus Thiele - Personal & Informatik AG
mailto:kth@pi-ag.com

 "There's got to be more to life than compile-and-go."