List:       struts-user
Subject:    AW: Caching problem
From:       "Lemke, Volker" <volker.lemke () infor ! de>
Date:       2000-09-26 8:48:13

Hello all,

I've tried the meta-tag from veronique but for the MS-IE it seems that
they do not work.
I use struts and have switched the action-servlet to no-cache,
so request-headers for expires, no-cache etc. are generated.
If someone has another approach for that let me know..

Freundliche Grüße
Volker Lemke
Entwicklung Dorsten
Development department Dorsten