List:       struts-user
Subject:    Problems with Orion
From:       Richard Backhouse <rbackhouse () nc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2000-07-23 15:41:20

I'm having problems getting my struts app to work with orion. I have got
the struts-example working fine just by moving the action.xml file down
to the root. When I try running my app though I get a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/struts/action/ValidatingActionForm. My Environment is Redhat
Linux 6.0 with ibm 1.3 jdk. I have tried suns 1.2.2 jdk but I get the
same error. My app works fine with tomcat 3.1

Any ideas

Richard Backhouse
Oak Grove Software