List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Radio Buttons issue in 6.3.x
From:       Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart () apache ! org>
Date:       2024-03-20 21:21:32

=C5=9Br., 20 mar 2024 o 19:45 Nordmeyer, William, E (Serco NA)
<William.Nordmeyer@serco-na.com.invalid> napisa=C5=82(a):

> I remember reading a few months back about an issue with radio buttons in=
 Struts 6.3 and that the issue was going to be resolved in 6.4.

> 2 questions -
>   1.  is there a bug entry that I can reference and monitor?

I assume these two:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-5192
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-5365

>   2.  Is there a timeline for when 6.4 will be released?

I would like to release it ASAP, yet there are still two issues I
would like  to address:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-5402
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-5400

Cheers