List:       struts-user
Subject:    RE: Issue : Binding Integer Array upon form submission
From:       Yasser Zamani <yasserzamani () apache ! org>
Date:       2019-03-19 7:28:54

Hi Muhammad,

I tested your sample exactly and works as expected here (setRfaAccessType(Integer[] \
rfaAccessType) called with ticked values).

The first thing you can do is enabling devMode and log level to warn and looking \
output for any relevant warnings. If not try debug level.

Thanks for using Struts.

Regards.