List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Not escaping HTML in checkbox Tag
From:       Yasser Zamani <yasserzamani () apache ! org>
Date:       2018-11-17 19:54:05

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hi Marc,

There is a same question at [1]. Does it's answer satisfy your question?

Regards.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19324332/struts-2-0-allow-html-in-label-of-scheckbox
 On Nov 16, 2018, at 3:17 PM, Marc Michele \
<developer@tiv-consulting.de<mailto:developer@tiv-consulting.de>> wrote:

Hello list,

my problem is that i have a message resource key defined like this:

message.privacy=Die <a
href="/public/privacy/index.html">Datenschutzerklärung</a>

when i use it in text tag like this:

<struts:text name="message.privacy" escapeHtml="false"/>

all is ok an html is not escaped

but when i used it in checkbox tag like this:

<struts:checkbox key="message.privacy" />

html is escaped an my link is not working

is there a way to disable escaping on checkbox tag, i search the hole
documentation and i found nothing to disable escaping