List:       struts-user
Subject:    Antwort: Re: Token Session Interceptor and back button
From:       Christoph Nenning <Christoph.Nenning () lex-com ! net>
Date:       2013-12-10 10:36:38

--=_alternative 003A5D6EC1257C3D_Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi,

> I am using tiles to create my web pages and when I put your code on the
main
> template it works perfectly but when I put on the tiles attribute page
do
> not work.

Yes, that is because you cannot set response headers after you have
started to create a response body.
When Tiles has started to create HTML that is exactly what happens.

I suggest you set those headers in an own interceptor instead of in JSPs.
That is what we do in our applications.

Here is an wiki article on how to write own interceptors:
http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/writing-interceptors.html

regards,
Christoph

Thank for the replies but when I was trying your solution I encounter
another situation.

I am using tiles to create my web pages and when I put your code on the
main
template it works perfectly but when I put on the tiles attribute page do
not work.

Works like this:

But does not work like this:

page_head.jsp: