List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Parameter value set to null when page submitted after 30 minutes.
From:       sharath karnati <karnatis () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2012-04-27 19:55:43

Hi Dave,

  We are having following combo box in .jsp page

  <s:select  id="request_complaint_type" headerKey="" headerValue="-- Please Select \
--"  list="#{'I':'Initiatives ',  'C':'Complaints ', '1088_comp':'1088 Complaints ',  \
'2000_comp':'2000 Complaints ', 'cases':'Cases'}"      key="request_complaint_type" \
cssClass="required" />

  When form is submitted we are calling a method in Action class. In that method we \
are having following line

logger.info("Inside form type method request_complaint_type: "+request_complaint_type \
);

  This value(request_complaint_type) we are getting null. As you see combo box it is \
declared "required" field so JQuery will throw error if user tries without selecting \
value. This functionality is working fine but only for idle time I got this error.

Thanks,
Sharath.