List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Accessing Map of Map in struts 2.3.1.2
From:       vEnkaTa mohAna rAo SriperumbUdUru <mohanaraosv () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-04-14 20:35:58

Put your project in development mode. struts.devMode = true

and use <s:debug/> tag, It will display the objects available in the
current. This will confirms that whether you getting proper data are not.

or append your url with
http://localhost:8080/MyProject/IloveStruts2Action?debug=xml

OGNL interactive console is there. But it's never worked for me.

http://struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com/OGNL-runtime-viewer-td3477295.html

If you are getting proper data then you have to play with OGNL.