List:       struts-user
Subject:    Dashboard Widgets
From:       "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Chris.Cranford () setech ! com>
Date:       2011-08-17 14:30:11

I have designed a number of KPI and informational charts and have
rendered these using my chart library using simple action calls.  The
next phase is to design a dashboard like screen where the user can
select particular KPI or information charts and have them placed on the
dashboard, rearranged by drag-and-drop, and be able to set the
parameters of the report so that at load, if they wish for the output to
be in a specific currency or for a particular range of time, they can do
so.

I realize there may be a portlet framework out there but I am not sure
whether integration is possible with the current application.  Does
anyone have any experience with this or thoughts with tips, suggestions,
or even snippets as an example?