List:       struts-user
Subject:    [Maybe OT] Integration of a WSRP portlet into a Struts app.
From:       JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jlmagc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-22 18:49:39

Hi,
  I've been using Struts 2 the last few months to write a web app for our
users. It works fine, but now I'm facing the challenge of integrating a
third part applicacion (Microstrategy) into my app. MS provides support to
portlets and WSRP, so my idea is to provide a page in my app that will show
the MS page through WSRP. But my app is not a portal, so I'm a bit lost on
how I can integrate the portlet. I've seen Apache Pluto, which can work, but
it does no support WSRP, and my app runs on a diferente server that MS, so
it seems it's not an option. I can not use an Iframe (my first approach)
since my app will be exposed to Internet, and MS will not be exposed, so
it's not accesible from the browser.

    Any suggestions? has anybody doing something like this?

   thanks

Jose Luis