List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: S2 and Sitemesh basic configuration
From:       Brian Thompson <elephantium () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-30 18:26:34

Hmm, I just took a second look.  We do actually have
struts2-sitemesh-plugin.jar in our classpath.  OTOH, it doesn't seem to be
used anywhere.  From the documentation available (
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/sitemesh-plugin.html), it sounds like the
plugin is only important if you're using Velocity or Freemarker.

I might be missing something here, but based on my project files, it seems
to make sense.  Someone more experienced with Sitemesh could probably give
you a better answer than I can.

-Brian