List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: struts2 & displayTag how to use checkBox; Problem: translating
From:       xianwinwin <xianwinwin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-30 16:35:39

Thanks Oscar,
I did check on the displayTag (since yesterday)....so, I understand that I
need to have something like this:

<display:table class="lista"  name="list" pagesize="10" id="current">

and the checkBox:

<display:column><s:checkbox theme="simple" name="userCheck"
fieldValue='%{myid[current]}' /></display:column>

but: '%{myid[current]}' doesn't work.

this works: '%{myid[0]}'
                '%{myid[1]}'
                '%{myid[2]}'

so in other words I just don't know how to loop through myid. any
combination doesnt work.
I looked at the displayTag docs and they use jsp <% %> or $. when I use them
I get literally the string meaning the return value is '$....'

any thoughts?