List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: problem sending values to dao class
From:       "Mead Lai" <laiqinyi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-30 14:11:09

There is no RegistrationAction Code here.
I think it mostly something wrong in Action.
just print the username & password value in the Action, it's no
relation with DAO.
the following is some sample & demo for download. Wish it's useful for U
http://www.learntechnology.net

luck,
Mead
laiqinyi@gmail.com