List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Slow Web Page, Speed Up?
From:       Brian Trzupek <btrzupek43 () mac ! com>
Date:       2007-09-28 14:03:32

Martin,

Our codebase is on 2.0.8 now (i know we need to upgrade asap) and we
need ti finalize some other work (our real jobs) before we can run
the regression tests (selenium, junit) against 2.0.9.

We will know the answer to the 2.0.9 question by Monday is my guess.
I will post when I have an answer to your question.

Brian-