List:       struts-user
Subject:    Struts 2 / codebehind / SiteMesh : how do I auto-wire static
From:       james_carbon5 <james () carbonfive ! com>
Date:       2007-09-27 23:47:22

I'm working on a project that is using struts 2, codebehind, and SiteMesh.
We're using Spring for injection. We've got it wired up so that each action
has a template that is "magically" discovered, such that if I request an
action "../foo!bar.action" the template "foo-bar.ftl" is used to render the
response. Sitemesh is also applying a decorator "main.ftl".

I would like to add a static resource directory for javascript that uses the
same Action!Method naming convention. So my project looks something like:

templates /
    foo-bar.ftl
javascript /
    foo-bar.js

If it existed foo-bar.js or the path to foo-bar.js would automatically be
available to my template pages.

Any suggestions on where I should implement this would be appreciated.

Thanks!