List:       struts-user
Subject:    checkbox bug
From:       TonyD <antonio.ditommaso () eunics ! it>
Date:       2007-07-17 11:17:22

I'am not using a specified theme in my form.

In my jsp I have the following code:

<s:checkbox cssStyle="color: green" id="myckb" name="myckb" label="I want to
be green" value="true"/>

and it generates the folowing HTML code:

<TR>
      <TD vAlign=top align=right></TD>
      <TD vAlign=top align=left>
       <INPUT id=myckb
                 style="COLOR: green" type=checkbox value=true name=myckb>
       <INPUT type=hidden value=true name=__checkbox_myckb>
       <LABEL class=checkboxLabel for=myckb>I want to be green</LABEL>
       </TD>
</TR>

How to change the label color to green? I tried in many ways, I think it's a
bug.