List:       struts-user
Subject:    [S2] User authentication best practice
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=E9bastien_LABEY?=" <sebastien.labey () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-31 19:14:50

Hi all,

I would like to know if S2 provides a solution to manage user
authentication.
I also would like to know if someone could lead me to best practice for user
creation / authentication to a web application. I'm worried about security
after the user has logged in, because of the parameters that appear in the
request. For example, the request that le