List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: if("N".equals(<bean:write name="college" property="noLunch"/>)),can I?
From:       "Martin Gainty" <mgainty () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-31 13:45:10

Mallik/Dave

be aware of upperCase/lowerCase lexical compares
you can use a variable which stores the param and then test the value later on as \
in.. <c:set var="parameterVal" value="${param[" NoLunch"]}" />

<!-- %
if( "N".equals( <bean:write name="collegeDetails" property="noLunch"/> ))
{
% -->

<%
if ("N".equals(parameterVal))
%>

Anyone else?
Martin --

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged \
information for the use of the  designated recipients named above. If you are not the \
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication \
in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of \
it or its  contents