List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Convenient Struts Back Mechanism
From:       Manfred Wolff <wolff () manfred-wolff ! de>
Date:       2006-02-28 21:49:56

Perhaps I'm a little bit blind. Thanks a lot. Yes, I'm really interested
'cause I have to solve those and other problems with struts every day.
Some people say: Struts is dead, look forward to JSF or to spring MVC.
But there are so many projects, which started now (here in germany)
using the good old struts.

-Manfred