List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Shale-Clay: Are managed beans mandatory in xml view?
From:       Mikael Andersson <mail.micke () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-09 15:13:11

Hi,
I discovered the problem, I had not specified the ContextLoader listener fo=
Spring.
I thought that I didn't have to have that enabled!

When adding the following to my web.xml everything works:
<context-param>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/applicationContext*.xml</param-value>
</context-param>
<listener>
          <listener-class>
             org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
          </listener-class>
</listener>

Does anyone know if the Spring stuff is required by Shale, or have I
introduced this dependency some way (I had the shale-spring.jar in the lib
folder).

Cheers, Mikael