List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: [OT] where to put the displaytag.properties file for i18n?
From:       <pc.leung () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-30 9:28:56

In my case, it does not work after putting displaytag.propertiesunder \
WEB-INF/classes. My displaytag.properties has only 1 line.ie. \
userRole.system.title=System what else to do next?Thnx
¦b 2005/9/30¡ASunil_Sahu@keane.com <Sunil_Sahu@keane.com> ¼¶¼g¡G> Hi leung,>> you can \
put displaytag.properties file under WEB-INF/classes folder and> classloader will \
autmatically load it.> There is no need to define that properties file in \
struts-config.xml> because anyway you are not going to put this property file under \
any> package structure.>> Keep this property file under WEB-INF/classes, it will \
definitely work.>>> Sunil>>>>>> ±ç¬±³õ <pc.leung@gmail.com>> 09/30/2005 01:20 AM> \
displaytag.properties file for i18n?>>>>>>> <display:column \
titleKey="userRole.system.title">> the titleKey gives null.>> A single line is input \
into displaytag.properties> userRole.system.title=System>> I have put \
displaytag.properties /WEB-INF/> and /WEB-INF/user>> The column title is still \
blank.>> Where is the correct path to put displaytag.properties?>> Where can I define \
the path of displaytag.properties> just like ApplicationProperties.properties defined \
in> struts-config.xml?>> Thanks>> \