List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Does struts really have to construct a new form bean every time?
From:       Michael Jouravlev <jmikus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-29 2:16:13

Case in point: www.autotrader.com One of the worst web intefaces ever.
It got only marginally better after redesign. Go to the search page,
enter the criteria, and get your car list. Then go back. Oops, all
fields that had been carefully selected before, are now cleared! Have
they tried to use it themselves?

The fact that this site still exists means that most people are not
that picky as me. Or, that there are no alternatives. This is sad.