List:       struts-user
Subject:    RE: Hibernate configuration problems
From:       "Marco Mistroni" <mmistroni () waersystems ! com>
Date:       2004-06-01 9:07:52

Hi,
	That COULD be the problem.... I've heard of users getting JNDI
problems with tomcat..
I m sure there is a post either on hibernate or this mailing lists about

That..
I have also dropped the use of struts plugin...
Nothing wrong with that, it was cool, but after seeing users getting
problems with JDNI/tomcat I realized that it could have
Been better to take the code for struts plugin and put it into my own
plugin, eventually avoiding JNDI,. Since all I needed was a global
Sessionfactory and a thread-safe session..

Regards
	marco