List:       struts-user
Subject:    Checkbox (boolean) with DynaActionForm
From:       Bill Siggelkow <billsigg () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2004-05-31 13:48:55

I am using a DynaActionForm in session scope with a boolean property
corresponding to a checkbox. Is there a way of configuring the
DynaActionForm for the behavior that would normally be put into the
"reset" method to set the property to false?  I tried using
initial="false" but it did not seem to work. Here is the form:

       <form-bean name="CheckboxForm"
type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
          <form-property name="foo" type="java.lang.Boolean"
initial="false"/>
       </form-bean>

Bill Siggelkow