List:       struts-user
Subject:    Re: Hibernate and smart search
From:       snpe <snpe () snpe ! co ! yu>
Date:       2004-04-30 15:01:19

You don't understand me ( probably)
I don't want set criteria for every class - I want features btw search, like load, \
find, save etc session.search(PermanentClass.class,BeanClass.class)
for any PermanentClass and any BeanClass
method search find properties in BeanClass like properties in PermanentClass and \
automatic make query

regards

p.s.
this is question for hiberante list, sorry for mistake