List:       struts-user
Subject:    [OT] - Request against Session
From:       "Pani R" <pani_rd () lycos ! com>
Date:       2004-02-11 20:10:45

Hi:

I have a very basic question which is related to a User Registration Process. Lets \
assume the user registration process spans across 4 pages. User is obviously not \
logged in to the system and apparently viewing all the content belonging to the \
public.

Now, when the un-logged user tries to register, where am I suppose to store the \
Registration Values, Session or Request? Which one will be the better approach and \
why?

I'm trying to store it in Request as I thought the Session should be created only \
after completion of the User Registration process (obviously I create a session and \
log him in). But, again, when I try to pass the Java object through hidden fields, I \
get null in my action class. Is there any specific way of pass Jabva Objects in \
Hidden Fields?

I appreciate any response.

Regards,
Pani