List:       struts-user
Subject:    Need help on making Custom Validator work
From:       "Pingili, Madhupal" <MPingili () BBandT ! com>
Date:       2004-02-11 19:19:23

Hi All,
I have developed a validator for a special validation.
I have debug statements in this class and I enabled
the validator and struts.action classes logging level to DEBUG.

When I type an invalid field in my form and click on "search" button,
the action gets invoked and I see all the messages in
log files(from my validator class as well as struts.action classes).

The last message was:

DEBUG (RequestProcessor.java:972) -  Validation failed, returning to
'/FindDocs.jsp'

After this, I should get the results of 'FindDocs.jsp' in my browser window.
But I am not getting any response in my browser window. It just hangs.

Can anyone tell me how to find out what's happening here?

'FindDocs.jsp' has folowing code just like
struts-validator.war web app has:

<logic:messagesPresent>
   <bean:message key="errors.header"/>
   <ul>