List:       struts-user
Subject:    Radio Button problem
From:       "Amit Badheka" <amit () direct2s ! com>
Date:       2002-12-31 9:45:05

Hi all..

I have a requirement to populate radio buttons at runtime. I know how to  create it \
using <html:iterate> & <html:radio>  tag. But the problem is: i want to create the \
radio buttons in  "nested" tags. Also i want to give the value of that radio button \
as the value of form bean, which is iterated using "nested" tags. The probelm is, its \
not able to substitute the values from bean. If anybody has achieved this , using \
nested tags please help me out.Any code samples on this is really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Amit.B