List:       struts-user
Subject:    RE: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v3.0
From:       James Holmes <jholmes612 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-10-31 22:50:22

Hey Gary,

This is happening because you are using "old" DOCTYPES
for your config files.

For Tiles you should be using:

<!DOCTYPE tiles-definitions PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Tiles
Configuration 1.1//EN"

"http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/tiles-config_1_1.dtd">

For Validator you should be using:

<!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons
Validator Rules Configuration 1.0//EN"

"http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_0.dtd">

Let me know if you have any other problems.

-james

"http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/tiles-config.dtd">

"http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/validation_1_1.dtd">

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/struts-console-3.0.zip