List:       struts-dev
Subject:    Re: Tiles and Java 5
From:       "Wendy Smoak" <wsmoak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-27 17:53:55

On 2/27/06, Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblouda@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Where is the jar that's causing the problem?
>
> Judging from ivy.xml of affected project version is
> ( tiles-core ):
> 0.2-20060215

For the record, (most of the thread is on webwork-dev), the jar is here:
   http://ivyrep.opensymphony.com/org.apache.tiles/tiles-core/

The snapshots I was worried about on cvs.apache.org look fine, with
1.4 in the manifest.  I'm not sure where the one in the Ivy repo came
from.

I still need to fix the m2 build for Standalone Tiles so that the
compiler plugin is configured to target 1.4 no matter what it's built
with.

--
Wendy