List:       struts-dev
Subject:    Re: Struts-faces
From:       Ted Husted <husted () apache ! org>
Date:       2004-07-06 16:31:49

For 1.3.x, I'd like to reorganize the source tree so that it follows the Maven best \
practices. I agree that we should still provide Ant build files too, so that Maven it \
not required.

I think a good portion of the Committers and other developers would (and do) build \
Struts with Maven locally, so building Maven with Ant on the server makes sense.

-Ted.