List:       struts-dev
Subject:    Using Commons Collections 3.0 with Struts 1.1
From:       "Jung, Eric" <ejung () russellmellon ! com>
Date:       2004-04-07 22:23:16

This probably has been asked before, but I did search the archives and didn't come up \
with much.

I'm wondering if I can replace Commons Collections 3.0 for of the version of Commons \
Collections that shipped with Struts 1.1 and still expect Struts to work. The \
documentation at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/history.html states \
"...backwards compatability [with previous releases of Commons Collections] has been \
retained during all transitions using deprecation."

TYIA,

Eric Jung
Russell/Mellon Analytical Services
Everett, MA