List:       struts-dev
Subject:    RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.1 Final released
From:       "Edgar Dollin" <edgar () blue-moose ! net>
Date:       2003-06-30 19:18:53

Thank you for getting this out the door.  It makes it easier to justify
use of the software (although, I didn't have many complaints).

I have been using the struts db connection.  Is there a link for the
legacy application in order to continue to use that part of the
application.  The reason I prefer using the struts connection is to make
as few changes to web.xml as possible.

Thanks

Edgar

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/binaries/

and the source distribution is available at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/source/

In addition, the library distribution, which contains updated binaries
without the sample applications, is available at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/library/

Details of the changes in this release are available in the Release
Notes, which can be found here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/release-notes-1.1.html

--
Martin Cooper