List:       struts-dev
Subject:    Re: Preserving Login Information
From:       "Martin Cooper" <martin.cooper () tumbleweed ! com>
Date:       2002-04-30 5:55:25

Vivek,

Your questions are really generic servlet questions, unrelated to Struts. I
would suggest looking for answers in a more generic forum, such as
servlet-interest@java.sun.com.

If you have related questions which are Struts specific, then it would be a
good idea for you to ask them on the struts-user list, rather than on
struts-dev, since there are many more people there who might be able to help
you.

--
Martin Cooper