List:       strongswan-users
Subject:    [strongSwan] IKEv2 tunnel VPN - inform to the server side the local IP of a client behind NAT?
From:       lists () protomundo ! com
Date:       2020-02-26 20:10:35

Hello!

I set up a IKEv2 tunnel VPN between a client and a dial-in server. The =
client is behind NAT and receives its local IP address by the way of =
DHCP, which is a matter of change. This far, everything works well. My =
question is, once a VPN is established, is there a convenient (our of =
the box) way to inform to the server side the local IP address of the =
client? I mean that IP behind the NAT and which was assigned via DHCP of =
the LAN to which the client belongs to.

Many thanks in advance for any hints or suggestions.

Best regards

Rolf=