List:       strongswan-users
Subject:    Re: [strongSwan] Problems making Windows 10 route all traffic
From:       Noel Kuntze <noel () familie-kuntze ! de>
Date:       2016-02-22 17:43:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello Duarte,

> I'm able to get a Windows 10 client to connect to the VPN but, I can't seem to
> get it to route all traffic through the endpoint. When I, for example, check my
> external IP (by asking Google) when connected to the VPN it still reports my
> home connection IP instead of the VPN endpoint.
So check the routing table of your client?

Also, only ipsec.conf is pretty useless. At least additional logs are required to be \
able to tell if there are any problems with your VPN. There have been instances \
before where users didn't correctly tell if the VPN connection was actually correctly \
established.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658